Chariot Run Golf
- DYNAMIC PRICING – offers real-time pricing based on demand, availability and other changing factors. Best Available rates are accessible on-line 24×7.
- Tee Times can be made 120 days in advance and cancelled 72 hours prior to the day of play.
- Pace of Play at Chariot Run respects your time and strives to provide a pleasurable round of golf for everyone! We require all groups to maintain a pace of play not to exceed 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- For questions, please contact the Golf Shop via email at email@example.com, or via telephone at (812) 578-3355.
- Groups of 17+ players can contact Aaron Knief at (812) 578-3082, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Tee Time
2. Weather Policy
4. Dress Code
5. Pace of Play
Please be prepared to tee off 15 minutes before your start time. Reservation of less than four players may be paired with others. Twilight times are not guaranteed to finish before sundown.
Unless deemed unplayable by management, all cancellations, no shows or reductions will be charged.
Golfers are responsible for cancellations inside of 72 hours, including reductions in group size. Please email email@example.com or call (812) 578-3355 to cancel or alter your reservation.
All guests that are on the golf course must adhere to the club’s dress code. Inappropriate clothing includes tank tops, tee shirts, body shirts, gym shorts, and cut-off shorts. Shorts are allowed as long as they are Bermuda-length. Men must wear a collared shirt. Soft spikes are mandatory and available at the Pro Shop.
Pace of play is 4.5-5 hours. Please maintain position with the group ahead.
Guests are responsible for any and all damage to property inside or outside course grounds.