Learn More About
Our Golf Rates
Chariot Run has implemented Dynamic Pricing. This buying experience ensures that golfers can look at tee times in real-time and then pick the tee time, price and date that best suits their needs. There are multiple pricing options everyday to choose from.
Enjoy Inclusive Pricing at Chariot Run!
All golf rates at Chariot Run are inclusive of golf, shared golf cart, practice balls prior to play, and tax.
Make Chariot Run
The golf course at Chariot Run Golf Club offers an experience that never loses its appeal – the first round is as rewarding as the 100th. Add exceptional service, dining and shopping, and there’s no better place in Harrison County to call your “home course.”
With Chariot Run’s Annual Pass, you and your guests can enjoy all that a top golf club has to offer, while saving a buck or two along the way.
For more information on the Chariot Run Annual Pass program, please contact General Manager, David Beanblossom at (812) 578-3354.
Annual Pass Information
1. Included in Annual Pass
2. Additional Pass Options
• Unlimited golf – no restrictions (cart fee included)
• No cart fees, no minimums, no additional costs to play
• Unlimited use of the practice facility
• Discounts on logoed merchandise in the golf shop
• Discounts in the Double Eagle Bar & Grill (excluding alcohol and tobacco)
• Discounts on accompanied guest green fee
• Weekday Pass (Mon-Fri) – $2,200 ($50 rate to play on weekends, due at check-in)
• Anytime Pass (Mon-Sun) – $3,300
• Family Annual Pass – $4,400 (Family Annual Pass includes two immediate family members)
— Each Additional Family Member to Family Pass – $1,750
— Juniors (Under 18) – $500
• Corporate Annual Pass – $6,000
• Junior Annual Pass (18 years or younger) – $600